Thursday, May 30, 2013

Me Myself and I

   My name is Prab Dhillon and I was born on September 18 1995. I have lived in Penticton all my life but my parents just came to Canada a year before I was born to start a new life. No one in my household was fully fluent in English so I had a hard time learning how to speak English till I got to Kindergarten. My next years plans are to attend Okanagan College and do my 1st year for my Business of Bachelors Degree at the Penticton Campus. After I get my 4 year degree I want to go into banking. I'll probably be majoring in finance or marketing. I enjoy going to the gym after school and I am an assistant coach for a young soccer team. I dont watch TV very often but my life is consumed by netflix every night. My favorite shows are Dexter, Community and Prison Break. I have never owned a pet before because I'm not very big on animals. I don't hate pets, its just that having them is a big responsibility and I just don't have the time to look after one. If I were to get a pet it would definitely be a dog. Either a rottweiler or German shepherd. I only have one sibling who is a younger sister. We don't get along very well so I hardly talk to her. I am stoked to graduate and experience the real world next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment