Monday, February 18, 2013

Superpower

  Imagine floating through walls. Hide in plain sight with invisibility . How may this be done? Acquire the superpower to become a ghost at will and the possibilities are endless. I would use this power for many different situations. For my own personal use to mess with people and to help others with my special abilities. My personal life would a lot easier. Leaving for school, I would go invisible and fly over everyone and not have to worry about parking. That one guy that swings his doors open like a maniac would do no more damage to my truck. At home when my sister doesn't give up the laptop, I can easily fix that. Just turn invisible and keep turning it off when the little devil is using it. If I ever find myself in a situation where I need to defend myself from a threat such as a person trying to pick a fight, I can just possess them and they would be in my control. No need for a fight. Acquiring this power would be very beneficial to my life. Life would be a lot easier and I can help myself and others stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment